Lighting the Chalice Flame: Hymn #188: Come, Come Whoever You Are
* Affirmation: (in unison) Love is the spirit of this Congregation and service is its law. This is our
great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to seek the truth in love and to help one another.
Sermon: Spirituality and Public Policy Pam Keith
Quiet Time/ Meditation/Prayer
Offertory: You’ll Never Walk Alone by Rogers/Hammerstein
Extinguishing the Chalice Flame (in unison)
We extinguish this flame, but not the light of
truth, the warmth of community, or the fire of
commitment. These we carry in our hearts until
we are together again.
Postlude: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash
Gratitude & Applause
* Please stand in body or spirit
Join us for Refreshments & Fellowship in Ministers Hall
Hearing devices, and envelopes for cash pledges
are available on the hymnal cart or ask an usher.
Today: Social Hour 11:30am in Ministers Hall.
Council meeting 12pm in the Channing Room
Monday-Friday: Administration office hours 9:30am-12:30pm
Tuesday: Board of Trustees meeting 6:30pm in
the Channing Room
Thursday: JAM Meeting 5pm in Ministers Hall.
Catered dinner 6pm in Ministers Hall. Teaching
Thursday presentation at 7pm Social Darwinism
and the Gospel of Wealth - presented by Bob
Sunday: News Talk at 9:15am in Ministers Hall.
Thank you to all who contribute to our service and fellowship hour each week. This week:
• Music coordinator: Peilin Ko
• Cover art: Larry Stauber
• Ushers: Betsy & Bob Shipley
• Fellowship hour hospitality: Shirley
Bloomquist and Selma Topper. Assisted
by Coleen Conway.
And to our permanent staff:
• Barbara Hatzfeld, office administrator
• Willie Nelson, sexton
• Next Sunday: “Our Fourth Principle” Rev. Dan Lambert. JAM Grant Collection
• Rev. Dr. Dan Lambert Office Hours: Tuesday
5pm-8pm and Thursday 9am-Noon. His
office telephone # is 561-627-6106. His e-mail
• Food Items collected during the offertory are donated to the Lake Park Food Pantry,
• Shoes and Toiletry Articles collected are donated to the Haitian Community.