Prelude: Singing Bowl Meditation
Welcome & Introduction to the 3rd Principle
Lighting the Chalice Flame: Hymn #188: Come, Come Whoever You Are
* Affirmation: (in unison) Love is the spirit of this Congregation and service is its law. This is our great covenant to dwell together in peace, to seek the truth in love and to help one another.
Sermon: Acceptance of One Another, and Encouragement To Spiritual Growth in our Congregations. Rev. Dr. Dan Lambert
Quiet Time/ Meditation/Prayer
Offertory: Just A Closer Walk With Thee
Extinguishing the Chalice Flame (in unison) We extinguish this flame, but not the light of truth, the warmth of community, or the fire of commitment. These we carry in our hearts until we are together again.
Postlude: I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For by U2
Gratitude & Applause
* Please stand in body or spirit
Hearing devices, and envelopes for cash pledges are available on the hymnal cart or ask an usher.
Today: Social Hour 11:30 am in Ministers Hall. UU Pagans Coffee 1pm in Ministers Hall.
Monday-Friday: Administration Office hours 9:30am-12:30pm
Tuesday: Men’s Group at La Bamba 6:30pm
Thursday: Catered dinner 6pm in Ministers Hall. Teaching Thursday presentation at 7pm -Important Spiritual Thinkers- Mohammed- presented by Rev. Dr. Dan Lambert.
Friday: Art Studio 6pm in Ministers Hall.
Saturday: Second Saturday Book Group 10am in the Sanctuary. Mardi Gras Dinner 6pm in Ministers Hall. (Reservations required.)
Sunday: News Talk at 9:15am in Ministers Hall.
Thank you to all who contribute to our service and fellowship hour each week. This week:
• Music coordinator: Peilin Ko
• Cover art: Larry Stauber
• Ushers: Carol Baxter and Mary Mansfield
• Fellowship hour hospitality: Nickie Albert and Cynthia Bramen. Assisted by Pat Knight.
And to our permanent staff:
• Barbara Hatzfeld, office administrator
• Willie Nelson, sexton.
• Next Sunday: “My Faith Journey” Pam Keith
• Rev. Dr. Dan Lambert Office Hours: Tuesday 5pm-8pm and Thursday 9am-Noon. His office telephone # is 561-627-6106. His e-mail is email@example.com.
• Food Items collected during the offertory are donated to the Lake Park Food Pantry,
• Shoes and Toiletry Articles collected are donated to the Haitian Community.
Natalie Lederer is leading an overflow tour of the Norton Museum at 1pm on February 7th, She will explain the “sculptures of Geraldine Vanderbilt Whitney”. Please make reservations by contacting Natalie by phone at 561-790-5981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 4, 2018 (TODAY!).