Lighting the Chalice Flame (in unison): Affirmation: Love is the spirit of this congregation and service is its law. This is our great covenant to dwell together in peace, to seek the truth in love and to help one another.
Celebration of Life
Silent Meditation & Candle Lighting
Message: Exploring Principle 1 Rev. Dr. Dan Lambert
Offertory: A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke
Closing Words by T. Geisel
Extinguishing the Chalice Flame (in unison) We extinguish this flame, but not the light of truth, the warmth of community, or the fire of commitment. These we carry in our hearts until we are together again.
Postlude: From a Distance by Julie Gold
* Please stand in body or spirit
Hearing devices, and envelopes for cash pledges are available on the hymnal cart or ask an usher.
Today: Committee Fair & Social Hour 11:30am in Ministers Hall,
Monday- Administration Office Closed. Buddhist Rental All week.
Tuesday-Friday: Administration Office hours 9:30am-12:30pm
Tuesday: Men’s Wisdom Circle: 7:00pm in the Channing Room
Thursday: JAM Meeting 5:00pm in Ministers Hall. Catered dinner 6pm in Ministers Hall. Teaching Thursday presentation at 7pm The “Slavery or State’s Rights” debate (The South resorted to Secession. Was that step legal?) by Bob Burns.
Friday: Hanging for Art Show 5pm in Ministers Hall
Saturday: Art Show 6pm in Ministers Hall.
Sunday: News Talk will resume at 9:15am in Ministers Hall.
Thank you to all who contribute to our service and fellowship hour each week. This week:
• Music coordinator: Peilin Ko
• Cover art: Larry Stauber
• Fellowship hour hospitality: All The Committees
And to our permanent staff:
• Barbara Hatzfeld, office administrator
• Willie Nelson, sexton.
• Next Sunday: “Covenant: Our Promises to Each Other” Larry & Amy Stauber, JAM Grant Collection
• Rev. Dr. Dan Lambert Office Hours: Tuesday 5-8pm and Thursday 9am-Noon. His office telephone # is 561-627-6106. His e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Food Items collected during the offertory are donated to the Lake Park Food Pantry,
• Shoes and Toiletry Articles collected are donated to the Haitian Community.