Sunday, March 19, 2017
- Affordable Care Act v. American Health Care Act
- more on President Trump's budget blueprint for FY2018
- what's up with the President's revised "Muslim" travel ban?
- did the Obama Administration "wiretap" the Trump campaign?
- how are the Trump Administration and the media getting along?
- what's happening in the Florida legislature?
Posted by Philip at 12:45 PM
Join us for a Karaoke Party!
To benefit 1stUUPB
Come sing and dance and celebrate life!
If you can’t sing, you can listen and applaud!
Friday, April 7, 7 – 11pm
$25 per person, $40 per couple.
Refreshments and various appetizers served; B.Y.O.B.
In Ministers Hall, 635 Prosperity Farms Road, NPB
Pay in advance to the office, or online at http://1stuupb.org/karaoke-ticketing/
RSVP by April 5.
Over 26,000 songs to select from. Come unleash
your inner rockstar, or croon a ballad, or twang
a country song! Sing to the crowd, sing to your
sweetheart, or sing Joy to the World!!!
Posted by Philip at 12:03 PM